MetaTrader 4.0 EA Enabled MAM
A unique technology system, developed by Tradegl Team, that
allocates trades done by a master account at precisely the same execution
prices as managing slave accounts.
How it works:
After completing the necessary paperwork and signing Power
of Attorney over to your Manager; All that is left to do is set the multiplayer
in relation to the Algo Trading position.
- You are able to manage your Master account via EA or manually.
- The system allows all types of orders, including partial closures of an existing position.
- A managed account can be controlled by an unlimited number of managers
- A slave managed account can trade freely on the MT4 platform regardless of the manager.
- A manager account can control an unlimited amount of managed accounts.
- Managed accounts can intervene an existing position. However, you will disconnect the manager from the position. Making you manage the position on your own.
- Managed and master accounts operate on the MT4 platform.
- A managed account defines the position , as a multiplayer of a Master's position.
A managed account can NEVER trade a smaller position than the masters. They can trade similar or larger position s.